Thursday, October 18, 2012

I LOVE FALL TAG!

 Will most likely be making a you-tube video for this, but you know me and my camera problems, so I wanted to post it on here just in case I didn't get a chance to upload.

I just wanted to start off by saying that I LOVE fall, and I was tagged but Samantha Schuerman. You can Read her Fall Post Here!!! 
I tag whoever, wants to do it! :)

1 Favorite Fall lip product?
I love all the red colors, or the kind of Nude colors, but I have found that I am always grabbing for this when I go my make up in the morning.  Revlon colorstay, Red Velvet! It is so Yummy. And, plus it doesn't wear off in the middle of the day, unless you put lip gloss or something over it.

2 Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
I always use the same TWO nail poishes during the fall season. 
Courtney Orange. 


                                                                           Queen of Beauty!





3. Favorite Starbucks Fall drink?
I am obsessed with their Hot apple Cider, and I found an Easy DIY in a crock pot, You can get the recipe Here


4 Favorite Fall Candle?
I LOVE candles, and I always end up spending WAY too much on candles, I do always tend to buy a fall candle every time I go shopping, but my most favorite is Diamond Candles, Gingerbread Latte. It is SO wonderful. I smells like Heaven! :). Kind of like Butterscotch, mixed with Caramel, with a little but of Hazelnut. I love it! :0. Plus, every-time I take off the lid, My room is immediate already smelling like the candle! :)

5 Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
I never really wear scarves, but I do enjoy to wear Fall earrings, but, This fall so far, it has been very chilly. :(. I always loved the fall, because you just needed a light jacket, but this year has been different. But, The coat I have is from khols, and it is so awesome! :) I can't find a picture, because they don't make the coat anymore! :(

6 Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
Uhh, All three! :). All in the same night! I really go all out when it comes to Halloween activities! :). But, Haunted houses really scare the craps out of me! :). I went a visited friends house where I used to live, and It was so intense, that they had to stop and calm me down, and bear in mind this was only last year. I love to be scared, but I always regret going into the house, because I always start to cry, but I go through, because no one wants that walk of shame! :

7 Favorite Halloween movie?
How can I pick just one? I will just post my top ones! :)

                                                         This is my ALL time Favorite! :)

Love Halloween town, All the movies! Always wanted to live there when I was little.. Still do!! ;)
Love Resident Evil! Every once in a while, my dad and I have a marathon, and we watch all of them! :)
Who doesn't love the Addams Family?
Love this movie. I was so excited when this played on Disney Channel! :)
I LOVE casper, and The other two are great! :)
I finally Bought this after watching it a MILLION times on netflix! :)


8 Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
                                                                My all time favorite is CANDY CORN, I also like the CANDY PUMPKINS! :)

                                                        I love these, but They are Gross! :). They are Bubble gum eye balls, and when you bite into them, Red Sweet liquid comes out, like it's blood.

9 What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
You guys know, I have been SO Obsessed with Pretty little liars recently, And so I have decided to be A for halloween. It is very easy, just black hoodie, black pants, and black gloves! :)

10 What is your Favorite thing about Fall
Well, I LOVE the weather. It is just the perfect Temperature. Not too cold, Not too hot. Plus, I LOVE all the colors, and the warm CUTE clothes! AHH!! Everything. We have a lot of Wonderfully colorful trees in our back yard, and I snapped a picture for ya! :)
Thank you for reading, and feel free to do this Wonderful tag as well! .
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment