Monday, October 22, 2012

Congrats Judy and Benji!!!

I know I am a few days late on this post, but I didn't want it to turn into a week!!
My youtube friendsie Judy and Benji had their beautiful baby Julianna on Thursday, October 18th! I was waiting by my laptop, waiting for her to start pushing, or hearing if Julianna made her apparenace, but, unfortuanlty I all of a sudden came down with the flu! I just wanted to come on my blog, and I do plan on making a video on my channel about them as well!

Congrats to your beautiful daughter, and I can already tell that you are going to be great parents! She looks so much like a mixture of the both of you, and I can't wait to see her grow up into the beautiful women she soon will become!  :)
I will post a couple pictures of the couple with their daughter, as well as links to their blogs and youtube channels! :)


 Judy's blog: Here.
 Judy's beauty you-tube Channel: here
  Judy's daily vlog w/ benji: here
Judy's Twitter: here
Judy's Facebook: Here

Benji's Youtube Channel: here
Benji's Twitter: :Here
Benji's Facebook: here


Congrats again you too!! I am BEYOND happy for you!! Love you guys! :))

                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment