Saturday, September 1, 2012

Update.. 5 months late...

Hello My loves!
How was you summer.. I literally mean that, because I did not post ALL SUMMER!! As today is September 1st! AHH!! Where did the time go. I have a few reasons, as to why I have not posted on here or made any you tube videos.
ONE: In april or may, I was sitting outside on my laptop watching yes dear on youtube, and like an idiot I am, I had it on my lap in the direct sunlight.. BAD MISTAKE! My hard drive Overheated and my computer broke.
TWO: I tried to make a video or blog post on my IPOD TOUCH, but It would never upload correctly, for both sites. So, I thought I would wait..
THREE: This summer has been crazy, If you guys personally know me, As a few of my friends follow this, I have HORRIBLE Anxiety. Therefore, is something major is coming up, I have to brace myself, and this summer I was getting ready for my first day of COLLEGE!!! I will be doing a blog post about college soon!
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment