Saturday, September 1, 2012

COLLEGE!!

Hello My loves!
A lot of you guys know that I am now a COLLEGE STUDENT! :). This summer was awful, because I was so nervous about it!! You have no idea, but I normally have anxiety about EVERYTHING, so adding this major life change did not make it any easier. All during the summer, I was so exhausted of being nervous, and when I went to the campus to order my books and I got a job, so I had to rearrange a few of my classes, and for some reason going their by myself, really kind of got me... EXCITED!! I wanted College to start that day, I was so STOKED!! It was like this surge of something ran through me!! I was smiling driving all the way home!! So, the first day came along, and some of my anxiety showed up again, but I was still feeling the excitement. I walked into my first class, and sat down, and looked to my right, and saw an incredibly HOT guy!! We have been talking ever since, because He sits next to me, in my writing class. HUNKA HUNKA BURNING LOVE!! Wow, I sound like a little jr high girl.. haha!! Anyway, I made a few friends, Not the kind that you talk OUTSIDE of class, but When One of us walks in to the room, we all wave and we all kind of sit there and talk before class starts, such an awesome vibe, since there is only about 13 students in each class! :). Wanted to post pictures, but they are on my iPod, so if you want to see them, You can go on my instagram: emmybug26

2 comments:

  1. See Honey Life is not that bad. You would be surprised to know just how many other people have anxieties to. I have them. I am proud that you started college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Thank you!! Even though I don't know who this is! :)

      Delete