Thursday, December 8, 2016

Shower Curtain Hooks Review!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP6c39e7ed2837c932cdddbed4b4fbb687" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


I am going to start off by saying, these shower curtain hooks are satisfactory. They do what they are supposed to do. The shower Curtain hooks are a little hard to open when putting them on your shower Rod. I had to really use both hands to get them on, I really thought I was going to break them. I haven't really had any problems with them. Honestly, They are better than plastic ones. My Shower liner isn't breaking by the hooks, so that is always a good thing. However, I have noticed, the shower curtain hooks have scratched my Rod, and my shower curtain. That could just be the metal of the product. They are a little cheaply made, but they aren't horrible to use. The only thing I suggest would be if you have arthritis, Get help when Putting these on your shower Rods. I do like the design as well. They are cute and they don't look just plain. When standing in front of my mirror, getting ready, the top of the hooks kind of sparkle from a distant. Very pretty!! #XEICCOB Get yours Here

XOXO EMILY 

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM6c39e7ed2837c932cdddbed4b4fbb687" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

No comments:

Post a Comment