Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WORK OVERLOAD!!

August-Now has been SO hectic!! Started this new job, Hence why I have not posted any posts, even though I have been getting Comments that I need to do so. The new job is called "kids club". HECTIC HECTIC HECTIC!!! Even found myself crying, because I am so over-whelmed. Don't mean to Complain, but if any of you guys have been in a job you feel is WAY over your head, you can relate!! It feels like for the past few days, I have been cutting and make the crafts, preparing snacks, and planning the teaching lesson! AHH!! Can't wait for today to be the first day! I am praying that after the first day, things will become less hectic!! PRAYING!! Well, sorry, this post has been short, but I will be posting a life update. Talk to you soon!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment