Monday, October 29, 2012

Men suck..

I have decided that this post is going to be all quotes about heartbreak and falling out of love!!


The man I loved fell out of love with me. That broke my heart. When the chance to be loved came along again, I ran away from it. I stopped trusting people

 I was afraid of getting my heart broken again. Sometimes you can trust a person, and then, when things are down, they forget about you. 


A person's heart and feelings are very different than skates.


even though you think you're finally over that boy, 
& you think you like someone else, you start reading quotes 
& it's still that same boy that pops into your head. not the new one


 Why waste your time continually being disappointed by someone when there's someone else out there waiting to make you happy.



Let's not pretend we were actually something. Let's not pretend you cared about me. Let's not pretend we were in love. Let's not pretend my heart is & was ever whole with you. & for once, stop pretending that every word coming out of your mouth isn't a lie.



I'd give him another chance, since I never really gave up. 
It seemed like I moved on, but all I did was pick myself up 
& tried being happy. If you have to know, 
you were always at the top of my heart.



Consider me a memory, consider me the past. 
Consider me a smile in an old photograph, 
someone who used to make you laugh.


This is all the quotes that I can handle posting right now, I can make posting quotes a regular thing! :). 
Sunshine and smiles, 
Emily! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment